TitleRoyal Mail Hotel, Tewantin, ca 1930sAdditional InformationThe hotel was originally built in 1882 by Ned Murdoch, a former Cobb & Co. coach driver, who constructed a modest four-roomed hotel on the site. The hotel burnt down in 1939 and was replaced by the current building in 1941.
(Image T1004463 is a copy taken by Griffiths Studio of an original photo or negative. Original photographer unknown currently.)Dateca 1930sImage NoT2001857T1004463
CopyrightThis Image may be used for educational and non-commercial research purposes. It must not be reproduced for any other purposes without the prior permission of Noosa Library Service.